Eurofins is hiring Associate Software Engineer for Bangalore location
Recruitment of Associate Software Engineer at Eurofins Bangalore location
Eurofins Scientific is the world leader in Food and Pharmaceutical products testing. It is also number one in the world in the field of environmental laboratory services and one of the global market leaders in agro science, genomics (DNA Sequencing) and central laboratory services. Eurofins is an equal opportunity employer with a very strong fiscal performance Year-on-Year with over 3 Billion Euro revenue in 2017.
B.E/ B.Tech (Computer Science / Electronics and Communication / Information Science / Information Technology)
Minimum Marks : 60% throughout Academics
Batch : 2017 Batch Pass Out
- Excellent English communication skills (concise writing and orally convincing).
- Very good interpersonal relation skills at all levels of the organization.
- Responsive problem solver and proactive actions.
- Eager to learn and continuously develop personal and technical capabilities.
- Excellent analytic and reasoning skills. The job holder will be required to possess excellent communication and project management skills.
- Flexibility is essential, as is the ability to adapt with the clients changing needs.
- The candidate should work well under pressure, and display evidence of excellent problem solving and organizational skills.
- The role requires the design, development and implementation of applications which provide solutions to business problems.
- A .net engineer will be expected to undertake such duties as; consulting with clients about their business requirements, building applications to client specifications, customizing current applications in line with changing business needs, reporting specifics of an application, evaluating the performance of an application, testing and implementing all software solutions.
- A proven capability of competence using .net-based applications will suffice. Other qualifications may include VB.Net, SQL, and ASP.Net.
Salary: 7.00 LPA (6.0 LPA + 1 Lac of Joining Bonus)
How to apply:
Interested candidates can apply through online