Itron is hing Associate Systems Analyst in Bangalore
- BE/BTech (CS/IT/IS) from 2017 batch with 70% marks in their highest education
- BSc (CS/IT), BCA from 2017 batch with 65% marks in their highest education
Position Summary :
Achievement of objectives is generally measured by product up-time. Performs as the first line of defense to take appropriate action toward resolving computer system problems as they appear. Detects, analyzes, and resolves system problems while minimizing impact on customer service. Differentiates between primary and secondary computer system failures. Based on the severity or type of event, determines what additional resources are required. Issues service interruption reports to requisite agencies.
Duties & Responsibilities :
- Ensure that the production schedules (batch, online, and backup) complete successfully.
- Assist in administration of production systems and applications.
- Maintain system standards, reliability, and performance requirements for customer and Itron production operations.
- Provide internal and external customer support.
- Sustain in-depth knowledge of system and application software to act as backup for system administrators.
- Participate in the installation, upgrade, test, and troubleshooting of hardware and software.
- Work with system, database, and network administrators to resolve issues.
- Propose and work with system administrators to implement system and application enhancements.
- Develop and analyze statistical reports to monitor the efficiency of the daily production schedule.
- Document procedures and configurations.
- Document, report, and track problems to appropriate system administrators or departments. Perform follow up to ensure quick resolution.
- Develop working relationships with other System Operators, Network, Database, and System Administrators.
- Ability to work non-standard shift including holidays and weekends
- Perform troubleshooting of backhaul and initiate internal or external trouble tickets as appropriate.
- Attend customer and vendor meetings as required.
- Develop, implement, and test production procedures and disaster recovery plans.
Salary : INR 3LPA
Tentative drive date : 11th March 2017 (Saturday)