UPSC Recruitment for Jr Scientific Officer & Asst Advisor
UPSC Recruitment for Jr Scientific Officer & Asst Advisor (Advt_No_17_2017)
Designation: Jr Scientific Officer & Asst Advisor
Location: Anywhere in India
Qualification: M.Sc, BE/BTech
Last Date: 28/09/2017
1. Junior Scientific Officer: 02 Posts
2. Junior Scientific Officer (Chemistry): 02 Posts
3. Junior Scientific Officer (Physics): 01 Post
4. Assistant Adviser (Public Health Engineering): 02 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be 30 years for S.No-1 to 3, 40 years for S.No-4 as on the closing date for receipt of applications. Age relaxation 5 years is applicable to SC/ ST, 3 years for OBC & for other refer notification.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess M.Sc. in Microbiology Or M.Sc. in Botany with specialization in Plant Pathology or Microbiology or Mycology Or M.Sc. in Agriculture with specialization in Soil Science or Agricultural Chemistry or Agronomy or Microbiology or Plant Pathology or Horticulture or Agricultural Extension from a recognized university or institute for S.No-1, Master’s Degree in Chemistry/ Biochemistry / Forensic Science with Chemistry as one of the subjects at Bachelor of Science level from a recognized University or equivalent for S.No-2. Master’s Degree in Physics/ Biophysics/ Forensic Science with Physics as one of the subjects at Bachelor of Science level from a recognized University or equivalent for S.No-3, Degree in Civil Engineering or Environmental Engineering or Public Health Engineering from a recognized University or Institute or passed A and B examination of the Institution of Engineers (India) in Civil Engineering, PG in Public Health Engineering or Environmental Engineering from a recognized University or Institute for S.No-4 Posts with adequate experience.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on interview or Recruitment Test followed by interview.
Application Fee: Applicants required to pay of Rs. 25/- (Rupees Twenty five) only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/ debit card. No fee for SC/ ST/ PH/Women candidates of any community. No “fee exemption” is available to OBC male candidates and they are required to pay the full prescribed fee
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is India’s central recruiting agency. It is responsible for appointments to and examinations for All India services and group A & group B of Central services. While Department of Personnel and Training is the central personnel agency in India.
The commission is headquartered at Dholpur House, in New Delhi and functions though its own secretariat. Prof. David R. Syiemlieh is its current Chairman since 4 January 2017, and he will be retiring on 21 January 2018. He joined Union Public Service Commission as a Member on 25 June 2012 View more
How to Apply:-
Eligible and interested candidates can apply online through the website www.upsconline.nic.in on or before 28-09-2017 by 23.59 hrs & take a print out of online application on or before 29-09-2017 by 23.59 hrs.
Instructions for Applying Online:
1. Before applying online candidates have to scan photograph & signature.
2. Log on to the website www.upsconline.nic.in
3. Click on the link “ONLINE RECRUITMENT APPLICATION (ORA) FOR VARIOUS RECRUITMENT POSTS”.
4. Select the Advertisement No . 17/2017 & Choose the appropriate Post.
5. If you are already registered & Enter login details directly.
6. Else click on New Registration and get registered and the login.
7. Enter Registration Id, Password & Confirm Random Image, Click on Submit button.
8. Fill all the mandatory fields like name, gender, etc and click on “Continue”.
9. Make payment as mentioned in application fee and enter payment details.
10. Click on Submit button.
11. After submission of Online Application & take a print out of finally submitted application and retain it for future use.
Last Date for Online Application: 28-09-2017 by 23.59 hrs.
Last Date to take printout of Application: 29-09-2017 by 23.59 hrs.