West Bengal Panchayats & Rural Development Department (WBPRD) Recruitment for Asst, District Coordinator & Other Posts
West Bengal Panchayats & Rural Development Department (WBPRD) Recruitment for 30 Asst, District Coordinator & Other Posts
Designation: Asst, District Coordinator & Other Posts
Location: West Bengal
Qulification: BE/BTech, ME/MTech, MBA
Last Date: 31/08/2017
Name of the Posts:
1. Social Development Manager–State Level: 01 Post
2. IT Manager– State Level: 01 Post
3. Capacity Building Manager (Engineering)-State Level: 01 Post
4. Assistant Social Development Manager-State Level: 01 Post
5. District Coordinator – District Level: 09 Posts
6. Assistant District Coordinator– District Level: 09 Posts
7. Assistant Accounts and Administrative Coordinator – District Level: 04 Posts
8. Assistant Capacity Building Manager (Trg.)-State Level: 01 Post
9. Capacity Building Manager (Trg.) (STARPARD)– State Level: 01 Post
10. Master Trainer (STARPARD)– State Level: 01 Post
11. Master Trainer (IT & MIS) (STARPARD)-State Level: 01 Post
Age Limit: Candidate upper age should be 35 years for post-1, 3 to 11, 40 years for post-2 as on 01-08-2017.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have PG in Sociology/ Anthropology and 60% marks for post-1, ME/ M Tech in IT/ Computer Science for post-2, BE/ B Tech(Civil) and M Tech/ ME for post-3, Honours graduate in any Social Science subject and 55% marks for post-4, Honours Graduation in Commerce for post-7, Honours graduation in any social science subject for post-8, PG degree in any discipline for post-9, Honours graduation in any discipline for post-10 and 55% marks, with relevant experience, Honours graduation and PG in any Social Science subject or MBA (H.R.) for post-5, Honours graduation degree in Statistics/ Social Science subject for post-6, MCA with CGPA score of at least 07 or B Tech/ BE in IT/Computer Science for post-11.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview/ personality test and written test.
How to Apply:-
Eligible candidates can send their application in prescribed format along with attested copies of relevant certificates, in an envelop should be superscribed as “Application for the post of —— (mention name of the post) under the ISGP Programme” to the Institutional Strengthening of Gram Panchayats (ISGP) Programme, Panchayats & Rural Development Department, Government of West Bengal, Millennium City IT Park, Tower – II, 3rd Floor (Unit D), DN – 62, Sector – V, Salt Lake City, Kolkata – 700091 & Scanned copy of application through email: email@example.com on or before 31-08-2017 at 4:00 pm.
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 31-08-2017 at 4:00 pm.